Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Nuclida Digital Market
1. Hi, we’re Nuclida and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Nuclida’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Nuclida Digital Market sites.
2. Nuclida’s Digital marketplaces helps millions of people around the world get creative and earn online. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have an Nuclida Digital Market account that will allow you to buy and sell items like the ones found on the Nuclida Digital Market sites and make other related transactions.
3. The Nuclida Digital Market sites are platforms that allow members to buy and sell licenses to use digital items like website themes, software code, Games, vectors and much, much more. On Nuclida Market, buyers and authors (sellers) transact with each other directly and we provide the platform to allow the transactions to happen. If you have an Nuclida Digital Market account, any transactions are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to authors via Nuclida Digital Market (as a buyer) and by buyers via Nuclida Digital Market to you (as an author).
4. The items on Nuclida Digital Market are owned by the authors, not by us. The items on Nuclida Digital Market are uploaded at the direction of the author. We provide the platform services; we do not take ownership of the items.
5. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the Nuclida Digital Market sites is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms and the Acceptable Use Policy whether you become a member or not.
6. Changes to Terms of and Conditions
User terms and conditions may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the website.
Your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or through the website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.